[Qgis-developer] Adding plugins to core?

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:15:59 PDT 2014

Also, when it comes to OSM, IMO proper TMS support should be what is
(eventually) offered as implemented feature to users. That'd allow for OSM
basemaps to also export properly in qgis composer. OpenLayer' layers not
exporting well in qgis composer is a pretty big limitation.

Maybe a simple UI to wrap around GDAL's internal TMS support?