[Qgis-developer] Modifying scripts: how to?

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Thu Apr 10 08:21:54 PDT 2014

Hello everybody,
I was wondering about correcting the code concerning the integration of the FUSION software in the Processing, due to some wrong dependencies or panel adjustments that can turn useful.
Unfortunately, being a newbie, quite a lot of questions arise:

Shall I ask to you (opening a ticket) or may I do it by myself? if the last: how to and where do I find the code?

In the case I'm able to do it quickly, when and to who shall I send the correct code to have it included in the 2.4 version?

Many thanks in advance for the support,

Niccolò