[Qgis-developer] r.series in Processing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Apr 19 02:05:22 PDT 2014

Il 18/04/2014 20:33, Vaclav Petras ha scritto:

> I would like to but I don't have Processing working. I have qgis from
> qgis.org/ubuntugis-nigthly <http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-nigthly> and I
> installed grass package but Processing report messing dependency. When I
> start grass from command line, it is in `/tmp/processing/grassdata`
> location. I'm not sure if I ever actually used Processing, so I can miss
> something essential. Do you have some pointers?

On Linux the grass path should be found automatically.

> By the way, the error dialog main message is:
>
>   Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-(

So, it is not found. Unsure how to fix it, try upgrading to the
experimental version of Processing.

> You can try in directly in GRASS. I wanted to try with data available
> here (NagsHead time series):
>
> http://courses.ncsu.edu/mea582/common/GIS_anal_grass/GIS_Anal_grgeomorph2.html
> http://courses.ncsu.edu/mea582/common/media/01/NagsHead_series.zip

At first shot, not a valid location (missing PERMANENT, probably more).
Will try to fix ASAP.

> Also, the version of GRASS installed from packages is 6.4.1 which is
> quite old, so I tried that one and the result looks OK.

6.4.3 here, on Debian testing.

Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu