[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org and storing plugin source code repositories

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Apr 22 11:46:41 PDT 2014

Il 20/04/2014 19:47, Alex Mandel ha scritto:

> Some will suggest we move everything to github. My personal opinion is
> that the github issue tracker is still quite inadequate for the
> complexity of QGIS and it would force users to a 3rd party service which
> they may or may not want to use. I can elaborate on my dissent if this
> option starts to gain traction.

IMHO we should suggest plugin dev a reasonable, simple and effective
default way of sharing code and tickets. Of course, if one cooses a
different strategy, no problem for us.
If we can fix the redmine issue, all the better (having the tickets in
the same location would be good), otherwise the most likely candidate
currently seems GH.
Could we reach an agreement on this?
I'm willing to fix the howto page once we decided.
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu