[Qgis-developer] QGIS processing tools for transit and traffic

Vincent TINET v.tinet at agam.org
Wed Apr 23 00:44:00 PDT 2014

Maybe that another option would be to have a way to easily (no programming, just some configuration) Processing providers from the existing plugin infrastructure. Would it be possible to create a generic « Processing Git Provider» qgis plugin that would fetch and install some scripts from a git repository ? It will be useful to other « scriptwriters ».

To Paolo, how do I write tests for a processing script and how would they be tested ?