[Qgis-developer] North Arrows

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:14:14 PDT 2014

Do you think it would be a nice thing to have a dedicated icon to add North
Arrows? I know you can just add an image and choose one of the very few
North Arrows, but in canvas the option is explicit. It took me about an hour
around composer until I google it to realize I can add an image.

I think a dedicated icon/menu item would work best as it will provide only
the relevant North Arrows like in canvas.