[Qgis-developer] Is there an advantage in using pyuic on command line instead of uic.loadUi in plugin source?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Apr 28 10:06:01 PDT 2014

Hi Régis,

Am 28.04.2014, 14:30 Uhr, schrieb Régis Haubourg
<regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr>:
> Hi Anita,
> I wasn't aware of that possibility.
> That would be great to document that in pyQgis Cookbook and to upgrade
> plugin builder.

Definite +1 from me to upgrade plugin builder to this version of UI

> That compile part is over complicated for new users and
> probably we loose some potential contributors..

I wonder if there is also a way to load resources (such as icons) without
having to compile them first.
Only then would we get rid of all the console compile stuff.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com