[Qgis-developer] Change cut/copy/paste functions to actions and add to edit menu

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 04:19:31 PDT 2014

On 29 April 2014 20:14, Larissa Junek <junek at gbd-consult.de> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I'm writing the new QGIS 2.2. User Manual.
> I look for someone who inserted this new function and can explain it
> further.
>
> Kind regards,
> Larissa

Hi Larissa,

I've got a work in progress update to the composer docs which bring
them up to date for 2.2. Is this overlapping with your work? I'd
estimate I've rewritten about ~50% of the current print composer
chapter but was going to finish before sending through a documentation
pull request.

Also, I added the cut/copy/paste items to the composer menu, is there
anything specific I can help you out with regarding these?

Nyall