[Qgis-developer] save as & symbology

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:05:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

> On 08/02/2014 12:46 PM, Martin Landa wrote:

> I think it works for spatialite and expect it will work for geopackage
> when that becomes available.

btw, when exporting point layer to spatialite it fails with messages

Export to vector file failed.

Error: Feature write errors:

Feature creation error (OGR error: sqlite3_step() failed:

points.GEOMETRY violates Geometry constraint [geom-type or SRID not
allowed] (19))

Feature creation error (OGR error: sqlite3_step() failed:

points.GEOMETRY violates Geometry constraint [geom-type or SRID not
allowed] (19))

Feature creation error (OGR error: sqlite3_step() failed:

> Does it work for KML that would be the other logical layer type that
> might include styling.

It's question or?

Best regards, ML

--