[Qgis-developer] Processing subplugins broken on master?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 01:55:48 PDT 2014

Sorry for the late reply

If you have your help already in a html file, you have to overwrite the
help() method in the GeoAlgorithm class, so it returns the path to your
file instead of trying to find the rst file and parsing it to get an html
string.

The GrassAlgorithm class does this to reuse the GRASS help files, so you
can have a look at it to see how it is done.

Let me know if you have questions

Cheers