[Qgis-developer] Export atlas composition in python console to a single PDF file

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:47:16 PDT 2014

Hi All,

A couple of hours I'm trying without success to do something so I ask for
your help.
I would like to export as PDF (in a single file) an atlas composition
within Python Console.
I don't find how to do.
All I obtain is either multiple PDF files corresponding to each iterated
feature of the coverage layer or a single feature corresponding to the last
iterated feature.
Where should I look at, please?
And more generally, where can I find the code used by a tool such as
"Export Atlas to PDF file" in the composer GUI (atlas menu)?

Thanks for your help and advices...