[Qgis-developer] After upgrade all fields are editable in QGIS project file

Mon Aug 18 09:11:04 PDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

I tried now several times to sent the email, but without success. So
let's try again.

please take a look on my inline comments.

> Are you able to switch them back to non-editable? Somebody reported
> issues that he is not able to turn editing off [1].
Turning the editing off is possible on fields. So this issue I can not
confirm.
> If you open your old files with the current development version, does
> the same happen? IIRC jef made some changes that could have fixed this.

In that case, QGIS is upgrading the project to the Chugiak version and
the problem I specified in the previous mail occurs.

kind regards

Markus