[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Segfault when using QgsComposition::exportAsPDF with QGIS 2.4 and python

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:02:31 PDT 2014

Hi Nyals,

I have reproduced the bug under Ubuntu 14.04 and QGIS 2.4, with the
backtrace [1].
The "core" file is about 1,5 Go (!!) so I cannot send it here.

In the Gist I posted, you may delete the line 21 and add

method0()

at the end to reproduce the bug.

[1] http://paste.ubuntu.com/8090015/
[2] https://gist.github.com/mdouchin/6d7408980f737959075b