[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Segfault when using QgsComposition::exportAsPDF with QGIS 2.4 and python

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 00:29:43 PDT 2014

Nyal,

Thanks a lot, you find it !
When instantiating QgsMapSettings first, then use this object to
instantiate QgsComposition, this works well with no segfault.

Without your help, I could have spent many times on this issue without even
noticing this small difference. Thanks a lot again !

Is it still an issue, though, or should I close the issue I added in the
hub ?

Best wishes,
Michael