[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Segfault when using QgsComposition::exportAsPDF with QGIS 2.4 and python

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:39:41 PDT 2014

Thanks Nyall and Martin for your help.

In my plugin I get around it by storing the instance of QgsMapRenderer or
QgsMapSettings (depending on QGIS version) in a class property; which I
then use the instantiate QgsComposition

Could you please comment on the issue to keep track of it ? (or close it
and open a more generic one ?) http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11077

Kind regards,
Michael