[Qgis-developer] IT Translation broken in 2.5, it was ok in 2.4!!

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:28:45 PDT 2014

Hi!

Ah ok - now I know.
Translators made me aware of some facts that are not true anymore in
context help and I adjusted the information in this context help
(fe4e552e) to more reflect the current state. (I know - should have
been made before 2.4 release). It seems that context_help is not
updated very often.

regards
Werner