[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] Resurrecting the RFC (QEP - QGIS Enhancement Proposal)

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Thu Aug 21 09:55:07 PDT 2014

Hi Nathan,

I was thinking the same way lately. QGIS has now plenty of feature, and while
this is really great, our technical debt seems to be increasing a lot
recently.
Having a formal process for major new features as MapServer and GDAL have,
would allow to have a much more coherent way of developping qgis.
Strong +1 on the idea then.
Vincent