[Qgis-developer] load .ui forms from spatialite DB

josef k groundwatergis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:19:23 PDT 2014

Hi Luigi

I have no problems saving layer style and a .ui to spatialite DB. I can
also load the style back from SL. But I can not find how to load the ui
form.

I am not sure if it is just me who can not find this hidden feature or if
it is actually missing. Can someone please confirm this and I will create a
bug report.

regards
Josef

> probably it's better to change the subject of the thread in something
> more useful

about saving ui in SL, if confirmed, could you prepare test data or

regards, Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)