[Qgis-developer] QGIS server ignores optional SVG symbols path

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:32:10 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

I am indeed trying to gather some info about QGIS Server (looking at the
source code), especially on tuning performance and setting environmnent
variables. I will propose a PR in the documentation repository soon, as a
start for developping the QGIS Server doc part. I will probably start small
as a basis then complete it whenever I find time and information.

Thanks for the revival of the genindex.html, it is indeed very handy.

Best wishes,
Michael