[Qgis-developer] qgis server can't enable logging

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 07:31:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

I tried to use this environnement variable as well, but I cannot set the
log file as /var/log/apache2/QGIS_Server.log , even if I chmod and chown it
to give Apache full rights :

ls -lh /var/log/apache2/QGIS_Server.log
-rwxrwxrwx 1 www-data www-data 0 août  29 15:49
/var/log/apache2/QGIS_Server.log

If I set the file to /tmp/QGIS_Server.log with
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE "/tmp/QGIS_Server.log"

then it works correctly and the log file is filled with data.

Any hint ?
Michael