[Qgis-developer] Questions about Dialog for Select by Expression

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:30:16 PST 2014

Hi All

Lene,

The height of the expression frame should indeed have a minimum value, to
avoid closing it. But this is not a new behaviour. In QGIS 2.4, you could
already close totally this frame if you drag down enough. I think it's a
bug and you can fill a ticket unless it's an intended behaviour (and it
would be nice if the dev can explain why such choice - thanks).

About syntax coloring, I have it work as expected here but I'm on 2.6.1
(haven't tried 2.6.0). Maybe, it's already fixed or it's an OS issue (I'm
on Windows 7  64bits, Osgeo4w advanced install).

For the last one, I agree with you, we should have kept "load unique
values" and "All" instead of "load  values" and "All unique". The first one
seems more comprehensive to me and everybody gets that the "unique" term
applies for "All" and "10 samples". It may be confusing now, having
"unique" only on "All" button. No?