[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-Server] Enhance http://qgis.org/wms_1_3_0.xsd and WMS 1.3.0 compliance

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Dec 1 06:34:33 PST 2014

On 01-12-14 14:55, René-Luc Dhont wrote:
> Hi dev,
>
> I would like to update http://qgis.org/wms_1_3_0.xsd to enhance
> QGIS-Server compliance with WMS 1.3.0.
>
> I didn't find where this file is stored and how to update it. Did
> someone know about its ?

Hi René-Luc,

I had a look for it, and found it. It is in the web dir of the qgis.org
server. There is also a 'version.txt' there (used for the url
http://qgis.org/version.txt in QGIS).

For what I know it is not available somewhere else on github or so (if
anybody knows: plz let me know).

If you sent me/us a new version (and you are sure nothing breaks for
other people), I'm happy to put it on the server.

Maybe for future it is best to put those files in Github? So we make a
directory 'static' in https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website and copy the
content of that directory verbatim to the html root?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde