[Qgis-developer] Questions about Dialog for Select by Expression

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Mon Dec 1 23:25:27 PST 2014

Hi Junior and Nathan,
Thanks for your reply-
Nathan: It looks good with the new box – but where are the load unique values/sample.
It´s quite important for many users.
Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[SCIENCE_bomaerke_UK]