[Qgis-developer] QtXml is no longer maintained in Qt5

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 5 02:03:36 PST 2014

Hi Régis,

On 12/04/2014 05:18 PM, Régis Haubourg wrote:
> Slowness is painfull also on project save, and I guess this is mainly the xml
> issue there.

I'm with Marco there. On project save there is also a lot of code
involved apart from XML and to attribute performance responsibility we
need good evidence first.

If there is a performance issue that you would like to tackle, I would
start with profiling this process and only after decide where the best
benefit can be achieved.

Matthias