[Qgis-developer] Python Oracle getFeatures non working on non-geometric tables

mederic.ribreux mederic.ribreux at medspx.homenet.org
Wed Dec 10 02:51:36 PST 2014

Hello,

I've been further this morning... You just need to build a
QgsFeatureRequest which grabs the NoGeometry features.

layer =
QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().mapLayersByName('MY_ATTRIBUTE_TABLE')[0]
for f in
layer.getFeatures(QgsFeatureRequest().setFlags(QgsFeatureRequest.NoGeometry)):
   print f

This behavior seems to be specific to Oracle NoGeometry QgsVectorLayers.
I have made tests under PostGIS and Spatialite and you can use the
getFeatures() method without specifying a QgsFeatureRequest to grab all
the features of the layer.

Should I file a bug report on Oracle provider ?

Best regards,

--
Médéric RIBREUX
http://medspx.homenet.org