[Qgis-developer] EPSG codes

Trevor Wiens tsw.web at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:14:31 PST 2014

Andre I believe you misunderstood what I'm saying. The version of gdal does
not appear to affect the presence of EPSG:6148 in srs.db

Box 1:
debian wheezy
QGIS 2.4
gdal 1.9
ESPG:6148 in the srs.db
ESPG6148 NOT in gdal csv files

Box 2:
debian wheezy
QGIS 2.6.1
gdal 1.9
ESPG:6148 NOT in srs.db
ESPG:6148 NOT in gdal csv files

This issue is clearly more complex than the gdal version.

TSW

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Andre Joost <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de>
wrote:

> Am 12.12.2014 um 21:29 schrieb Trevor Wiens:
>
>> On both boxes, the file compdcs.csv does not contain a record for
>> EPSG:6148. The gdal version is 1.9, not 1.11 for Wheezy and I assume the
>> same for Ubuntu.
>>

> Installing from Ubuntugis-unstable for trusty 14.04 will give you gdal
> 1.11 with the desired EPSG:6148. For Ubuntu Utopic 14.10, there is
> currently qgis, but no gdal package available.
>
> The official debian and ubuntu packages might be outdated.
>
> HTH,
> André Joost

Trevor Wiens
Apropos Information Systems