[Qgis-developer] Reading a new type of file natively in QGIS

Pedro Camargo veigacamargo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:14:24 PST 2014

Hi Alex,
                 This matrix is a transportation demand matrix, where the
indices represent the node of origin and the node of destination in the
network. They could be interpreted as vectors, I think, if you think in the
sense that both the origin and the destination do have coordinates, but
representing them as lines do not make any physical sense.

   Did my explanation help at all?

THanks,

Pedro