[Qgis-developer] hub issues?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Dec 16 15:00:38 PST 2014

On 12/15/2014 11:11 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all. I'm told redmine temporarily throws an error Application
> error Rails application failed to start properly (now it's ok,
> however). BTW, do we have any plan to change the bug tracking
> system? After years of use I still find it rather cumbersome, and
> especially the search is inefficient, and encourages filing
> duplicate issues. I believe this discourages newcomers from filing
>  tickets, and adding info to the existing ones. Thougths? All the
> best.

Change it to what?
Upgrading and perhaps tacking on Solr for searching?

Generally I think these discussions require someone having a
suggestion for something that will work better.

If you can get a screenshot or paste when the Rails error comes up
that would be helpful. I upgraded the part that connects apache and
ruby last year (Phusion) and it's behaved much better since then.

Thanks,
Alex