[Qgis-developer] Localizing QGIS Server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Dec 17 07:40:38 PST 2014

Hi Stefan,

Thanks - setting it in /etc/apache2/mod-enabled/fcgid.conf

with

FcgidInitialEnv LC_NUMERIC=de_CH.utf8

worked fine.

I forgot about the separate location for environment variables for
FCGID. It is quite strange that fcgi processes have their own env vars
compared to the rest of Apache - but anyway. It worked.

Thanks again,
Andreas