[Qgis-developer] QgsFeatureRerquest filters are mutually exclusive? why?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Dec 21 23:43:58 PST 2014

you may already currently filter with the help of a QgsExpression which
lets you combine different filters/where-clauses in the desired way.
That works for some situations but has some limitations (e.g. filtering
cannot be done server-side yet, while setting other filters like rect or
fid are often evaluated server-side).

Matthias