[Qgis-developer] Compilation qgis2.7.0 with VS2010 and Qt 5.3.2

Anatoliy Golubev darth.naihil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 05:52:41 PST 2014

Hi Matthias! Thanks for reply!

I know that Qt5 support was merged recently and want to test it.

Before PR#1743 there were errors with linux-specific includes, such as
netinet/in.h.
Im compile qwt, qwtpolar and qscintilla with Qt5.

It may be CMake rules that generate improper configuration for Qt5
windows build, coz compilation with Qt4 with same environment works
fine.