[Qgis-developer] Error in new Metasearch
rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Dec 29 03:49:19 PST 2014
On 29-12-14 10:29, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 29-12-14 10:09, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> Il 26/12/2014 16:15, Tom Kralidis ha scritto:
>>> Hi Paolo: master works for me. Can you provide a usecase/workflow
>>> I can try to reproduce?
>> Hi Tom,
>> just tested again: searching for "land", global extent, on all default
>> servers returns no results (sometimes a timeout, sometimes an error
>> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find' (for UNEP), sometimes just
>> Also "province" (a valid keyword, I believe) for the two Italian
>> servers returns nothing.
>> Can't see anything on the log.
> Hi Paolo,
> with me it is also working fine. The plugin manager shows me:
> Installed version: 0.3.2 (in /home/richard/.qgis2/python/plugins/MetaSearch)
> But I'm on Linux here...
Ok, some further investigation:
- an excisting osgeo4w install, after upgrading the dev version,
starting in english is ok
- switching to italian gives you the old 'not all arguments converted'
error... (Python path at that moment is FIRST giving the .qgis2 and then
the core plugins path)
- removing the plugin from the .qgis2 directory then ends up in a
jinja2-not found error
- doing a full clean install of osgeo4w installation
- english again ok
- italian again the same error
- removing the plugin from the qgis2 directory (both places state that
they have 0.3.2 version??)
- italian WORKING !!!
- reinstalling the plugin from plugins.qgis.org (both stating 0.3.2):
problem is back again.
So though I cannot confirm Paolo's problem, I can get a working italian
version, BUT it looks like the version 0.3.2 on the plugin site is
another version then the 0.3.2 version that is part of core?
More information about the Qgis-developer