[Qgis-developer] More symbols

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 4 22:49:36 PST 2014

Il 04/02/2014 20:01, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Wow that is a really nice set - not too many and really good quality - I think it
> would be good to add to our default provided list if the license allows.

I've asked the author to add a (free) licence.
One more, this time clearly free:
http://www.mapaction.org/resources/gis-resources.html
Added here: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9495
There may be another similar ticket, but I could not find it.
I think we should really act here: having a rich symbol set will increase our
cartographic capabilities immensely, especially now, that our cartographic tools are
so sophisticated.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu