[Qgis-developer] Priority for bugfixing

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 00:45:28 PST 2014

Hi
Don't forget about QGIS Processing, that has a separate bugtracker (
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/sextante/issues) and a few blockers. My
personal priority list is:

1- #6299 - "Sextante outputs do not have the same Encoding as the inputs" -
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6299

2 - #8264 - "error when trying to load a layer that wasn't actually
created" - http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8264

3 - #8772 - "Deactivating a module in Modeler has no effect after the save
and close of the model" - http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8772

4 - #8919 - "R scripts: not possible to export .csv" -
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8919

Best regards
F.