[Qgis-developer] Translation of qgis into malayalam

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 07:36:57 PST 2014

Hi Sumith!

Thanks for offering your help to translate qgis into your language ..
The malayalam language file is already prepared and available in qgis
master on github
I suggest to read
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html
and especially
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html#howto-translate-gui

There is already one person working on the translation of QGIS into malayalam
it is:
Vinayan Parameswaran
You might get in contact with him on the mailinglist (I also suggest
you to subscribe to the mailinglist anyway(as written in the above
links))

Thanks a lot again for helping us
kind regards
Werner