[Qgis-developer] Translation of Qgis into Telugu language

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:10:57 PST 2014

Hi Sarma!

Thanks for offering your help to translate qgis into your language ..
I just created the telugu language file - it is called qgis_te.ts
I also suggest you to read
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html
and especially
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html#howto-translate-gui
And I  also suggest you to subscribe to the translators-mailinglist
(as written in the above
links))

Thanks a lot again for helping us
kind regards