[Qgis-developer] Custom "Identify Results" Window

Josua S josh-talk at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:29:37 PST 2014

Hello

I am working on a QGIS Plugin with a touch-optimized GUI. So it is actually very useful to be able to create custom feature forms. However if I use the Identify tool and there are two or more features near together, QGIS does not show my feature form but a "Identify Results" window containing all the features nearby. So my question is: Is there a possibility to create a custom "Identify Results" window with Python if there are several features? Or is there a setting to change its behavior? Thank you very much for your help.

Josua