[Qgis-developer] Plugin approval

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Feb 11 11:42:04 PST 2014

On 11-02-14 19:37, Anita Graser wrote:
> Am 11.02.2014, 18:59 Uhr, schrieb Gino Pirelli <luipir at gmail.com>:
>
>> probably we've to find a way to avoid situations like this... who's in
>> charge to accept or review plugins?
>

> While I have the right to approve plugins, it is currently impossible
> for me to tell from the list of unapproved plugins (47 entries) which
> ones have not been reviewed yet and which ones have been rejected for
> some reason.

Hi All,

@Gino: we have a 'team' of about 10 devs available which get notified
when a new plugin is to be notified

it's on my todo list to contact all plugin owners which have plugins
there which either are unapproved for a longer time (or only available
for older version of QGIS) OR which have older unapproved versions
besides a approved 'latest' version.

to be continued

Regards,

Richard