[Qgis-developer] Failing tests consider blockers

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:37:58 PST 2014

All the composer tests should be passing ok, but there's a lot of
anomaly images due to fonts and platform specific rendering which may
need to be added to actually get them to pass.

The one that worries me is the blend mode tests - they have started
failing recently for some reason. Looking at the generated images it
seems like the actual scale of the output has changed.
Unfortunately(?) I'm leaving for a couple of weeks holiday today and
won't be able to put in any more work on 2.2, or to investigate what's
caused this test to start failing.

Nyall