[Qgis-developer] QGIS MetaSearch Catalogue Client 0.1.0 released

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Feb 19 00:06:59 PST 2014

Hi Tom,

Thank you (and your team) very much for this excellent plugin! Very valuable!

I tested version 0.1.1 (in QGIS 2.0.1 on Win7) and love it already.

Adding WMS/WCS/WFS however does not seem to be active yet, and using the "back" arrows throws an error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\ninsbl/.qgis2/python/plugins\MetaSearch\dialogs\maindialog.py", line 572, in navigate
    if res == QMessageBox.Ok:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'res' referenced before assignment

Should I file a ticket?

Still the plugin is already very useful and personally I think it should make it to QGIS core in the long run!

So, thanks again,
Stefan