[Qgis-developer] Metadata fields in QGIS

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 00:20:32 PST 2014

Hi

I also think more things could be added automatically (bbox for example).
But it would be hard to implement all the metadata needed inside QGIS.
Other tools are dedicated to metadata. In QGIS metatada tab, you can add
the URL to the page giving the metadata in standard format.

There is a tool called "metadator", written in python, which aims to
facilitate the generation of metadata for several layers. This tools could
be great to have as a plugin in QGIS : https://github.com/Guts/Metadator

Michael