[Qgis-developer] Failing tests consider blockers

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Feb 19 02:44:14 PST 2014

Hi

I'm voting for releasing in time as is.
We had that discussion prior to each release before. It turned out that
after shifting the release date, new must-fix bugs showed up and the
release was shifted over and over again.
With a fixed release schedule, it is no problem to wait for the next
release with bugfixes and features, because the next release comes
within a few months. If releases are delayed, people cannot rely on a
next release coming after four months.

Regards,
Marco