[Qgis-developer] Announcing the release of QGIS 2.2

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Feb 22 04:13:29 PST 2014

Hi,

On Sat, 22. Feb 2014 at 09:58:48 +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> The binaries will be created in close succession by the individual package
> maintainers.  The source code is and the binaries soon will be available via
> the large download link on our home page: http://qgis.org

I have prepared windows binaries in osgeo4w now.  The currently marked 'test'
there you you have to use the advanced install and check the 'Exp' radio button
on the top to install them.

Please test and report problems, so that I can soon promote them to 'curr'ent.
Once that has happend, I'll proceed with turning them into standalone
installers.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)      Germany                      IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden