[Qgis-developer] Question on Ubuntu QGIS 2.2

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat Feb 22 14:23:30 PST 2014

I asked on the Ubuntu GIS list and they wanted me to check here. I am
using the UbuntuGIS repos.

I just upgraded to QGIS 2.2 - upon the upgrade I'm getting an error. The
OS is 12.04 LTS. I also renamed the .qgis directory to get a new one and
the error remained.

/Unable to open bookmarks database.
/Database:/home/rjhale/.qgis2//qgis.db
/Driver: Driver not loaded
/Database: Driver not loaded

If I crank up qgis from a terminal I get one more bit of useful info
when trying to make a bookmark:

/Warning: QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded Warning: QSqlDatabase:
available drivers: QMYSQL3 QMYSQL QSPATIALITE/

Thoughts? Am I missing something?

Randy

--
Randal Hale, GISP