[Qgis-developer] Question on Ubuntu QGIS 2.2

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sat Feb 22 14:49:20 PST 2014

Hi Randy,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Randal Hale <
rjhale at northrivergeographic.com> wrote:

>  You are a genius - I will name my first baby Larry.

Whoa, there. Heck, I didn't even name my son Larry.  :-)

I just checked INSTALL [0] and it looks like that package needs to be added
as a listed dependency. Probably should let the folks at UbuntuGIS know
that as well, if you have the time.

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/INSTALL

Regards,

Larry