[Qgis-developer] INSTALL.txt

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Feb 23 02:54:12 PST 2014

Am 23.02.2014, 10:03 Uhr, schrieb Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de>:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> On Sun, 23. Feb 2014 at 03:32:40 +0100, Bernd Vogelgesang wrote:
>> In my struggle to manage to build QGIS from source, I finally found the
>> INSTALL-file on github. (No link to this from the website! At least I
>> couldn't find anything)
>
> I also have the impression that the new website is harder to navigate.
> And the
> sphinx stuff makes little updates time consuming.
>
> There should be a link to
> http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.github.com/qgis/QGIS/master/doc/INSTALL.html
> on the documentation page

The link to the INSTALL build instructions is "hidden" under
"Developement" headers
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html#development

I think almost everything is on the website already but sometimes the
structure is not as intuitive as it could be.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com