[Qgis-developer] PyQT - How to get layer sending attributeValueChanged signal?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Feb 25 06:40:30 PST 2014

Hi Marco,
thanks for having me discover this.
In fact, the signals I catch are triggered by my own slot ;-).

Following what I have seen in pyqSlot doc , I'm not sure decorating
QgsVectorLayer.AttributeValueChanged is so simple, because last argument is
variant.. I don't know how to define this varying type in python style. I
get either float, unicode or int object there..

Cheers
Régis