[Qgis-developer] Get a signal when the symbology changed

Guillaume GIMENO gimeno.g at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 01:15:58 PST 2014

Hi,

I am working on a plugin and want to get a signal
when the
symbology
 of a vector layer is changed by the user. In the doc, there is a signal
that seems to fit (
http://qgis.org/api/classQgsVectorLayer.html#a403f235d3743aa59bb3aad69a72a5705
)
.

I have
tried two
 method
called :

> QObject.connect(self.iface.activeLayer(), SIGNAL("rendererChanged()"),
> self.
> DoSomething)

I have also tried :

>  self.iface.activeLayer().rendererChanged.connect(self.
> DoSomething)

On os x mavericks nothing happens with the first method and for the second
I have a error :

> AttributeError: 'QgsVectorLayer' object has no attribute 'rendererChanged'

But on Debian, I can get the signal but just for the layer which is
selected when the plugin is run ; On the other layers, if I change the
color, nothing happens.

Regards,
Guillaume

--
This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons.