[Qgis-developer] D&D form gone?

Rémi Bovard remi.bovard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 02:51:53 PST 2014

Hi,

I just tested this behaviour with the Windows standalone build 2.2.0-1.

With shapefile layers, the combobox is filled with "auto generated". But
with PostGIS layers, the combobox is filled by default with "drag and
drop". So if the option "Open the form if only one feature is selected" is
checked, the form open with nothing inside it...

Can someone else confirm it?

Thanks.

Rémi