[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Calculating acreage in 2.2

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Feb 27 11:02:04 PST 2014

Ha!!

I'm not sure exactly what is going on. I just set out another email and
I can't get this one data layer I've created to calculate correctly. I
chalked up the one yesterday to fat fingering the acreage. Today - I've
done this quite a bit it's consistently wrong. Linux - it's right. I'm
going to reboot. Go for a walk. Come back and try again.

I'm going to do a series of tests to reinforce it's me - I've done some
things but I haven't been consistent between platforms.

This cat isn't sneaky but sleeps on my desk....

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com